EDIT: Congratulations Patricia for winning this DIY kit!! ^^v Thank you everyone who joined! Sensei is happy, haha~
It has been almost a month for Kawaii D.I.Y. and I can't thank you guys enough for the support you've given to me! Even though Kawaii D.I.Y. is just new, I feel like I've attained a huge goal because of your feedback regarding my tutorials.
And to express my gratitude, I will be giving away a lovely DIY kit hand-picked by yours truly. Yayyy~ ^^v☆
50xm x 50cm fabric sheets
Pony bag to hold everything~
The cutest felt shapes, sparklies, Matryoshka seal and cupcake buttons!
Hand-dandy sewing set with assorted needles & threads of rainbow colors. I also have one like this ^^
Felt sheets in red, magenta and salmon pink!
How to enter?
- Like Kawaii D.I.Y. & Rainbowholic on Facebook.
- Like & share this album to your Facebook friends & tag Kawaii D.I.Y. (type @Kawaii D.I.Y. and the page will show up).. Make sure it is set to public!^^
- If you have tumblr, please reblog this post. If you have twitter, kindly tweet me @kailaroo & tell your friends that you have joined. ☆
- Answer the question: "What's your favorite Kawaii D.I.Y. tutorial?"
- Leave a comment here to officially enter the giveaway.
Website/Tumblr: (leave this blank if you don't have)
My favorite Kawaii D.I.Y. tutorial is...
The winner will be chosen randomly. Giveaway ends on July 20, 2012.
I will be waiting for your entries ~ ☆