Hello! It's Kaye sensei here! (｡´∀｀)ﾉ
And today I will teach you on how to make a cake plushie made from felt cloth using the DIY Kit that I bought from "Daiso" Store here in PH :)
It's really fun and easy to do, the best way to kill time whenever you're bored and nothing to do. <3
Okay, let's start! :)
☆*:.｡. o(≧▽≦)o .｡.:*☆
The Kit includes:
1 Brown Felt
1 White Felt
1 Green Felt
1 Pink Felt
1 Red Felt
A Set of colorful threads
Instruction Manual and Patterns
You will also need these: (not included in the package)
o(^▽^)o Let's Start! Ｏ(≧∇≦)Ｏ
1. You need to cut the patterns from the Instruction Manual.
2. Trace the patterns to the designated Felt Cloth.
3. After tracing and cutting your patterns, put the white felt cloth piece above the brown felt and sew them together with a white thread. ( The thread included in the package is thick, you will need to divide them into two to be able to put into the needle. )
4. Now, to make the icing, you will need to put all the tiny 6 pcs of white felt cloth and sew them together. Arrange the felt cloth to make the shape of the icing.
5. To make the flower, sew each side of the red felt and pull it to make it wavy, and roll it to make a flower / rose.
6. Sew the hearts together and put stuffing inside.
7. Sew a leaf pattern on one side of the green felt piece, after that sew them together.
8. After making all the pieces, you will now put all the pieces of the cake together. Leave a small part open and put stuffing inside your cake. And sew it again to close the open part.
9. Using a Glue Gun, glue the laces into the cake.
Put the other pieces too, using the glue gun.
And TADAAAAA! You are now finished making your Cake Plushie! (๑>ᴗ<๑)
You can now make more of this using your pattern!(๑✧◡✧๑)
Enjoy and make this with your best buddies! <3
Have a crafty Saturday everyone! (๑>◡<๑)